How can you avoid pollen when it’s in the air you breathe? Here are some evasive actions that can make life more easy…. and less sneezy.
- Pollen levels vary by season and by day. Monitor regularly and if the pollen count is high, try to stay inside.
- Chart your vacations for low pollen havens and seasons. Happily, a beach-side vacation is a more pollen-free location.
- Avoid prime time. Plan outdoor activities for later in the day.
- Cruise through pollen season. Keep the car windows up during peak pollen season & point vents away from your face.
- Keep the great outdoors, outdoors. Shut the windows during high pollen counts. Pollen clings to fabric so dry your laundry indoors. Also, wash your hair & pillowcases often.